I believe my 36 years of service to Hamilton County will provide transparency in administrating the ever changing laws that effect Hamilton County Government and its citizens.
I am dedicated to providing transparency, efficiency, and accessibility to all citizens of Hamilton County by using the latest technology along with outstanding customer service for all those doing business with the Auditor’s Office. As the county’s fiscal officer I will work closely with the County Council and Board of Commissioners to ensure fiscally responsible decisions can be made.
- 1980 Graduate of Noblesville High School
- 1998 Graduate Hamilton County Leadership Academy
- 2000 and 2004 Hamilton County Auditor
- 2005 – Current Chief Deputy Auditor
- Married for 26 years to Jim Mills (Widowed in 2007)
- Two Children: Jared Mills 26 years old and Shelby (Daniel) Clayton 23 years old
- Member of Cicero Christian Church
- Cicero Kiwanis Secretary
- Hamilton County Republican Women’s Club Member
- Hamilton County GOP Breakfast Club Member
Facebook: Robin M. Mills for Hamilton County Auditor
Contributions: 1569 Overlook Circle, Cicero, IN 46034
Why am I running? Hamilton County is a wonderful community in which to grow up, to raise a family and to work. While the Auditor does not set policy my credentials and experience show that I can administer policies in a fast and efficient manner that benefits both the public and private sectors. I want to continue to use my talents to help keep Hamilton County as one of the top counties in the State of Indiana and the country.